A bit sweet and sour, a refreshing passion tea with sparkling water.
My town has mineral water dispensing machines with the option for still or sparkling. I take my glass bottles and fill up a liter for only €0.06 each. I usually just add lemon to the sparkling water or add a splash to red wine. This passion tea is hydrating and flavorful.
- 1 liter sparkling water
- 1 carafe strong passion tea
- Optional: ice
- Pour boiling water over passion tea and let steep until completely cool or overnight
- Pour tea in drinking glass, only half full
- Top other half with sparkling water
- Optional: add lemon slice
- Note: may experiment with the sparkling water to tea ratio for desired bubbliness
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!