Check out this delicious RAW recipe for Cheesy Cauliflower Gratin by Chris Kendall. https://www.youtube.com/therawadvantage
- Cauliflower 460 g / 1 lb
- Fresh Corn Kernels 250 g / .55 lb
- Tomatoes 200 g / .45 lb
- 2 Green Onions 30 g / .06 lb
- ½ Lemon 1 tbps Juice
- Hemp Seeds ½ cup
- Golden Flax Seed 1 tsp
- Smoked Paprika 1 tsp
- The night before serving, measure out 1lb of small bite sized cauliflower florets and place them in a bag in the freezer.
- About 4 hours before serving, chop the required amount of corn kernels from 1.5 - 2 cobs of fresh corn, alternately use frozen corn, ideally chopped and frozen from corn season.
- Add the tomatoes to the blender, with the corn on top along with the tbsp of lemon juice, hemp seeds, and the bottom white portions of the green onions.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, meanwhile finely chop the green onion greens.
- Remove the cauliflower from the freezer and mix well with the corn-based ‘cheeze’ sauce and almost all of the chopped green onions, place into a casserole dish in a single layer.
- Place the dish in the center of your dehydrator and dehydrate at 118° for 3 - 3.5 hours turning the dish around at the halfway point to “brown” on all sides.
- Remove the dish from the dehydrator and top with a nice dusting of ground flax seeds (grind them into a fine meal rather than buying pre-ground), smoked paprika and the remaining green onions.
- Serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!