This easy, no-bake blueberry pie recipe doesn’t require an oven, so it’s ideal for the hot summer months, when the last thing you want to do is heat up your kitchen with a hot stove.
- 6 bananas sliced
- 8 to 12 oz of frozen organic blueberries
- 10 dates soaked
- Shredded coconut or dried mulberries
- Slice bananas into a pie plate.
- Blend blueberries and dates until smooth. Pour Blueberry-Date Sauce over sliced bananas.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut (or crumbled dried mulberries for a no-fat option) for decoration.
- Put in a freezer for about 2 hours to firm up.
- That’s it!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!