This date based energy bite tastes like pumpkin pie and it is packed with naturally healthy and delicious ingredients to give you that burst of energy and sweet tooth satisfaction at the same time.
Still haven't gotten asked out on a date to the pumpkin patch, so I brought my dates to my pumpkins. The combination of pumpkin, spices, and dates make the sweetest combination of autumn flavors. I'll be honest I'd rather eat these than go on a date, lol.
- 7-8 soaked dates didn’t soak so they didn’t chop fully but it’s okay
- 2 cups almond flour or any flour you could have raw, or use rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup nut butter
- Tablespoon of pumpkin spice
- You can even add protein powder if you fancy that!
- 1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor
- 2. Once blended, shape them into bite size pieces! If too sticky add more flour too desired consistency.
- 3. Melt chocolate with a bit of coconut oil and drizzle over energy bites.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!