This Maple Fudge Recipe is simple and uses 3 main ingredients for the fudge mix. It's also a healthy dessert recipe that can be enjoyed at any time. You can use any Nut Butter (preferably Almond or Peanut butter) and is best enjoyed when frozen with a sprinkle of sea salt and maple flakes on top. Instagram: @shery.on.top
This recipe is inspired by Maple Season in Canada as it happens to coincide with the start of the Spring Season. Maple syrup season takes place between February and April when farmers extract the sugary sap from the trees to produce maple syrup. And during this season, a lot of traditions are involved such as visiting Sugar Shacks and indulging in Maple Taffy Sticks (maple syrup on snow), which were the main inspiration behind these Maple Fudge Sticks.
- 1 cup Nut butter
- 1/4 cup Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Maple Flakes
- Sea Salt
- 1) Mix the nut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup in a saucepan on medium heat
- 2) Mix constantly while fudge mixture is being heated up until consistency looks smooth and homogenous.
- 3) Pour the mixture into a container lined with baking parchment and keep in the freezer for 2 hours.
- 4) After the 2 hours, cut the fudge block into squared pieces and insert the sticks into them then freeze for a longer time.
- 5) Sprinkle some maple flakes and sea salt on top of them before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!