This easy to make recipe includes all of the tradition and flavor of the oaty biscuit while also being gluten-free!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 ⁄2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 flax egg 1 tablespoon flax meal and 3 tablespoons water
- 1 ⁄2 cup coconut oil melted
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a cookie dough.
- If the mixture is too wet and oily, add more gluten-free flour.
- If it hasn't formed well then add coconut oil (a teaspoon at a time).
- Roll the dough to form flat, round shaped biscuits - ideally the size of the palm of your hand.
- Bake on a baking tray at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!