This is a super quick, delicious dessert you can whip up in no time, then sit back and relax and let the fridge do all the hard work. Best made in small mold an served with raspberry coulis.
- 700 ml coconut cream
- 200 ml almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao
- 2 teaspoons Xanthum gum
- RASPBERRY COULIS
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place coconut cream, milk, sugar and maple syrup in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Once boiling add the cacao and mix well.
- Add the xanthum gum to the panna cotta mixture and whisk.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, reduce to a simmer for three minutes then bring back to boil. Repeat this step three times to allow the xanthum gum to dissolve.
- Place the panna cotta mixture into moulds, cover with wrapping and place in fridge to set for about an hour.
- Then make your raspberry coulis by placing the frozen berries and maple syrup in a saucepan and bringing it to boil. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked blend the raspberries and strain with a small strainer to remove any seeds. Place in fridge to cool.
- To serve run a butter knife around the edge of the panna cotta to gently remove from the mould. Tip upside down onto a plate and then pour the coulis over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!