The perfect grill recipe for Memorial Day or any other holiday where grilling is a tradition.
- 1-2 large Eggplants
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 6-8 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Chopped Bellas
- 2 tsp Black Salt
- 4 tbsp Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pepper to Taste
- Kite Hill Ricotta Cheese Mix with fresh chopped mint, tarragon and parsley
- TERIYAKI TOFU
- Wildwood Teriyaki Tofu
- 1/2 cup 365 Organic Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Minced Garlic To taste
- GARLIC BREAD
- Baguette of choice
- Garlic Powder Season to liking
- Onion Powder Season to liking
- Oregano Or Italian Seasoning (Season to liking)
- 1. Cut all the veggies together, to your liking.
- 2. Mix all ingredients for Eggplant together and wrap either in tin foil for grill or place on a grill mat.
- 3. Grill on medium heat for 20 minutes, ten minutes on each side
- 4. Take your Kite Hill mix and place on the grill in a ball (you may add liquid smoke if you like a smoky flavor)
- 5. Flip after 5 minutes on each side until it slightly browns
- 6. Place on top of done eggplant mix
- 7. For the tofu, place tofu, seasoning and sauce in container and let soak for an hour. Flip halfway through to soak up the yum! Place on grill on medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, continue to flip and pour marinade on tofu.
- 8. Then for the garlic bread, place on grill on low heat flipping 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!